June 22, 2018 -
Mom, I'm Fine
17611_tall



Hi Mom,
I am so sorry I haven't been able to see you in awhile. I didn't realize as an adult how much less I would end up seeing you and dad.... It's hard to get use to, but I want you to know I am doing fine.

I love you to pieces and I miss you more than you know. But thank you for preparing for the real world to where I was able to take it on head on without having to rely on anyone else but myself.

Thank you for being the mom I miss more than anything. Thank you for being the mom I want to call whenever I need advice and I know will always support me no matter if you agree with my decisions or not.

I am sorry I am not as present in your life as I want to be. I will work on it but I want you to know I am doing just fine.

You raised me to be strong and independent and I promise that's what I am. I am going out into this world to try and make a difference and I owe it all to you.

Your love and help through my life has impacted me more than you'll ever know and I hope you know you were the best mother god could have ever blessed me with.

You have made this transition of being an adult bearable because I was prepared. I was prepared for the nights of tears because I missed you and the family so much.

I was prepared for the money struggles on trying to decide what I really needed and what I needed to save. I was prepared for heartbreak and finding the man of dreams all because of you.

And I was mostly prepared to realize how spectacular of a woman you are and how much I would miss being home with you.

Thank you for teaching me about life and thank you for helping me be fine on my own. I'll love you forever and always

Love,
Your Son

Related Posts

1 comment:

Tags Library

Popular In Month

Subscribe Via Email

Copyright © Audiralog | Powered by: OwlCarousel2 - Masonry - Sticky-Kit